700 / 722 Series Resilient Seated Butterfly Valve
- Wafer (700) or Lug (722)
- Style Bodies
- Cartridge Style Seat
- Low Torque
- Extended Neck for Insulating
- One-Piece 416 SS Stem with Precision Taper Pins
- Body: Ductile iron
- Disc: Ni-coated ductile iron, 316 stainless steel
- Stem: 416 stainless steel
- Resilient Seat: EPDM, Buna-N
- Stem Bushings: PTFE
- Disc Taper Pins: 316 stainless steel
- O-Ring: EPDM, Buna-N
- Set Screws: Carbon steel
DYNAQUIP BUTTERFLY VALVES offer the most widely used body and disc materials in the industry. Available in economy and high performance series, with lug and wafer style valves ranging in size from 2” to 24”, DynaQuip Butterfly valves give you the opportunity to build a valve customized to your needs.
PHENOLIC BACKED SEAT PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING ADVANTAGES:
- Wide flange-face sealing area provides a tight flange-to-valve seal without the use of gaskets.
- Allows tight shut-off with minimum movement of the seat material to reach the closed position in the center of the seat for ease of actuation.
- The wide sealing area around the shaft provides a positive seal isolating the shaft from the media.