Model 302-4 Kingston Locking Hoist Control Valve
- Height: 6-5/8"
- Width: 4-3/4"
- Cast red brass body.
- Heavy duty construction for lasting performance.
- Heavy Duty Flow Control.
- Kingston quality design, engineering and precision manufacturing.
- Precision machined for smooth operation.
- Precision Machined with Soft Seat.
- Stainless steel or music wire spring depending on set pressure
- Tested in National Board Approved Quality Assurance Process.
- Lift & Hoist
The Kingston Model 302 Hoist Control Valve is designed to operate various lifting devices utilizing compressed air (or oil) as a power source. The valve body is of heavy cast brass construction with internal components of precision machined brass bar stock, stainless steel springs, stainless steel inlet screen and Buna-N-Seals to provide long life with minimum maintenance. The Kingston Model 302 features the "locking" style lever. These valves are widely used on automobile, truck hoists and spring loaded single acting cylinders. Each valve is individually tested after assembly.
The Model 302 and the Model 303 are essentially the same design. The Model 302 features the "locking" style lever. The Kingston Model 303 achieves positive lock by the cam action of the "dead man" style lever. Check local standards to verify which valve can be used in your area.
Maximum operating pressure, 200 psi