Model 294 Kingston High Flow Side Port Air Control Valve
- Height: 4-1/2"
- Width: 5-19/32"
- Pressure Range: 10-150
- Cast red brass body.
- Durable, light-weight, high performance flow control.
- Heavy duty construction for lasting performance.
- Heavy Duty Flow Control.
- Kingston quality design, engineering and precision manufacturing.
- Precision machined for smooth operation.
- Precision Machined with Soft Seat.
- Stainless steel or music wire spring depending on set pressure
- Tested in National Board Approved Quality Assurance Process.
- Lift & Hoist
Kingston Model 294A-2 Air Control Valve is a "two step" valve designed for operating single acting cylinders such as those found on lifting devices. It features durable brass construction with Buna-N seals. Inlet stem is designed to provide restricted flow on initial opening with full flow achieved when fully open. Model 294A-2 s designed for a higher flow capacity, providing quicker cylinder operation. Standard valve includes a tank valve.
A "two step" valve is operates when compressed air is directed through the inlet side, or "first step" of the valve to the cylinder port, the cylinder is extended. As long as the lever remains in the neutral position, the air pressure in the cylinder holds the piston extended. When the exhaust port, or "second step" is opened, the air pressure is exhausted to atmosphere, allowing the load on the cylinder to return the piston to its "rest" position.
Maximum operating pressure, 150 psi.