COMOSO hosts General Machine Safety seminars in Southern California
Who should attend:
- Anyone responsible for the design, operation, or maintenance of machines.
- Anyone needing an understanding of legal requirements, risk assessment, types of hazards, and the several levels of circuit design.
- Anyone wanting to know available types of safety equipment for machine guarding.
- Anyone seeking a complete safety solution.
Let COMOSO and Schmersal help you take that step into the world of machine safety.
During this seminar we will review in detail:
- Understanding Regulatory Standards
- Risk Assessment Principles
- Hazard Types
- Risk Reduction
- Safeguarding Principles
- Guarding Principles
- Fixed and Movable Guards
- Reaching and Guard Opening Design
- Types of Safety Interlock Devices
- Emergency Stop Devices
- Stop Categories
- Non-Separating Guarding Devices
- Safety Distance Calculations
- Mechanically Linked Relays/Contactors
- Safety Monitoring Relays and Controllers
- Understanding Safety Circuit Design
- Fault Tolerance and Exclusions
- Fluid Power Safety
3/7 San Diego, CA
- Embassy Suites by Hilton San Diego La Jolla
3/8 Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Hilton Garden Inn Ontario/Rancho Cucamonga
3/9 Santa Ana, CA
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Santa Ana - Orange County Airport North
3/10 Burbank, CA
- Hilton Garden Inn Burbank Downtown
Cost: $250.00 per person
Breakfast & Lunch will be provided
Presenter: Schmersal Engineering Services
A member of Schmersal’s Engineering Services department will be providing the training for this session. Each is a TUV Certified Functional Safety Engineer for Machinery who is experienced in machine risk assessment, training, and integration.
Space is limited. Reserve your spot now.
To register for this seminar… Contact: Sylvia Contreras
- By Phone: 714-973-9602
- By Fax: 714-541-2266
- By E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Deadline: Friday, March 3, 2017