Parker Releases the ML18 - the Newest, Smallest Member of the I-Force Ironless Linear Motor Family
Rohnert Park, CA June 19, 2015— Parker’s Electromechanical Division North America is pleased to announce the release of the ML18 ironless linear motor. At a height of 35mm and width of 18mm, the ML18 offers a more compact solution for your application needs.
ML18 series standard features include:
- Three coils lengths supporting a variety of force requirements
- 6.8 to 16.7 N of rated force, up to 50 N of peak force
- Two modular magnet track lengths of 80 and 120mm provide unlimited travel
- Internal hall effects and thermal protection
- Optimized for operation from 24 to 80 VDC
- CE and RoHS compliant
The ML18 is the same linear motor that is used in Parkers mSR100 linear motor driven stage. The combination of size and all the features mentioned above make the ML18 ideal for a number of high-tech industries, such as life science, semiconductor, and electronics manufacturing.
For more information on Parker’s ML18 motor, please visit I-FORCE Series Ironless Linear Motors